Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Index of Lectures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gop Academy

Gop Academy

Index of Lectures Empty
PostSubject: Index of Lectures   Index of Lectures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 am

First things first, Welcome ! It's always good news when someone want to join in on the fun in Great Orb Project.

Heather has made a good YouTube video introducing to the game of GOP, so I'll leave it to her:

I would like counsel on these as well.
Experimental sectioning of concepts and things you should learn about GOP on different levels. These will hopefully be linked and illustrated in the future:

Level 1:
- Coord
- Theory of GOP
- Angle theory
- Altar symmetry
- WESN rule
- Closest orb first
- Level 1 close altar angles
- Level 1 big altar angles

Level 2:
- Tick-counting
- Prototicks
- Ctrl-run
- Position potential
- Level 2 close altar angles
- Level 2 big altar angles

Level 3:
- Interjection
- Orbdrag
- Orb potential
- Small altar ninjangles
- Big altar ninjangles

Last edited by Gop Academy on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gopacademy.forumotion.com
Gop Academy

Gop Academy

Index of Lectures Empty
PostSubject: Level 1   Index of Lectures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:57 am

To start out improving in the Art of GOP, one needs understand something about what makes for good gopping at a very basic level. This is, with risk of sounding grandiose, the Theory of GOP, and it is phrased like so:

"GOP is a game of continuous puzzles. Angles and principles are tools of which you use to solve them."

The puzzles are made up of up to three orbs and their positions about the altar. The "solution" is how to score these orbs the fastest, with concern also upon the potential fastest way of scoring forthcoming orbs, as the point is to score as many orbs as possible within as little time as possible.

Last edited by Gop Academy on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gopacademy.forumotion.com

Index of Lectures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Education and frontiers :: Gop School :: Text and Video Lectures-
Jump to: