Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

The Great Score Collection Project!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosh

Rosh

The Great Score Collection Project! Empty
PostSubject: The Great Score Collection Project!   The Great Score Collection Project! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:26 pm

The Great Score Collection Project

Introduction

Hello. the purpose of this post is to collect as many scores from GOP games. These can then be used to find out the average scores of altars as a community and more accurate estimations of how spawn dependant each altar is.

How to help

To add your scores to this please click here, the more people who add their scores the more accurate this chart will be.

Please only add scores of your solo games, not just your maxes or fake scores. If you see any fake scores post them below and I will look into it.

Chart of Average scores of all altars (click the chart for an interactive version)

The Great Score Collection Project! Oimg?key=0AqplxQ5FIC5OdHR5VGlPeW0zSUlYejlFaExOVnQ5S0E&oid=4&zx=ao2lvy4jdc8w

Table of Average scores of all altars

The Great Score Collection Project! Oimg?key=0AqplxQ5FIC5OdHR5VGlPeW0zSUlYejlFaExOVnQ5S0E&oid=6&zx=qjpffzbct3rc

Table of Top 5 Contributors*

The Great Score Collection Project! Oimg?key=0AqplxQ5FIC5OdHR5VGlPeW0zSUlYejlFaExOVnQ5S0E&oid=7&zx=inv84i8nslel
*Contributors are ranked by amount of games they submit. A game counts as submitting between 1 to 6 altar scores via the form

Table of Sample size (amount of scores collected)

The Great Score Collection Project! Oimg?key=0AqplxQ5FIC5OdHR5VGlPeW0zSUlYejlFaExOVnQ5S0E&oid=8&zx=1dlymu48r1bj

Raw Data

If you would like to have a look at the raw data I have collected you can do so by clicking here.

Made on Google Docs

Last edited by Rosh on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrland.com
Rosh

Rosh

The Great Score Collection Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Score Collection Project!   The Great Score Collection Project! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Manually added scores
If you have a lot of scores you have already collected and would like a quicker way to submit them please post below and I'll add them myself manually.

List of manually added scores
Added 169 scores from my scores.
Added 267 scores from Aimee's scores.
Added 2482 scores from Timo's scores.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrland.com

The Great Score Collection Project!
Page 1 of 1