Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Runecrafting level/xp log

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosh

Rosh

Runecrafting level/xp log Empty
PostSubject: Runecrafting level/xp log   Runecrafting level/xp log I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 am

Runecrafting level/xp log Oimg?key=0AqplxQ5FIC5OdEtpbEYzU3oydG55Z0JnZUszMjJJRmc&oid=1&zx=nn5p4sxbsp1d
This image updates automatically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrland.com
Zelda

Zelda

RuneScape name(s) : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Runecrafting level/xp log   Runecrafting level/xp log I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 am

Very impressive XP gains Rosh! It must work as a great motivator to know that top players like Back2pray (Elias), Geel, Kingduffy, Number1 Boss, Nintendo Swe and Drumgun are racing you! Good luck on your road to 200M XP, and hopefully you'll crush all of those guys! You'll have to brace yourself for some tough competition though =]

I also noticed that you and "Destiny" are fighting over rank 94 on the Runecrafting Highscores. That's a cool coincidence! You see, I met Destiny already back in 2007. Back then he was called Dear Boyz66 and was only at around 70 combat, with no skills at level 99. I was a member of his FC for about two and a half years, and was ranked as a captain there until I left for GOP Addict in 2010. I haven't checked his stats for ages, nor talked to him, so thanks for reminding me that I need to catch up with him and the rest of the FC soon, lol =]

Anyways, back on topic. I've noticed that a few people have had a steady ~2M XP gain per day lately. How many hours do you reckon one has to play RuneSpan (actively) to gain such a vast amount of XP (at 99 Runecrafting)? I thought it was around ~135K XP max per hour. Also, what's up with so many GOPers having crazy amounts of Runecrafting XP? You, Puu4, Reikusai, Redtunnel and MyDivineFury are just a few examples that springs to mind, and that's A LOT of people considering the size of the GOP community =P

PS: How did you make that table?
Back to top Go down
http://satwcomic.com
Rosh

Rosh

PostSubject: Re: Runecrafting level/xp log   Runecrafting level/xp log I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Quote :
Anyways, back on topic. I've noticed that a few people have had a steady ~2M XP gain per day lately. How many hours do you reckon one has to play RuneSpan (actively) to gain such a vast amount of XP (at 99 Runecrafting)? I thought it was around ~135K XP max per hour. Also, what's up with so many GOPers having crazy amounts of Runecrafting XP? You, Puu4, Reikusai, Redtunnel and MyDivineFury are just a few examples that springs to mind, and that's A LOT of people considering the size of the GOP community =P

It's about 140k per hour or 120k per hour if don't do the yellow wizards.

Quote :
PS: How did you make that table?

I used Google Docs spreadsheets to create a chart then published it as an image.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runecrafting level/xp log   Runecrafting level/xp log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runecrafting level/xp log
Page 1 of 1