Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Gop School

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gop School Empty
PostSubject: Gop School   Gop School I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Gop School
This friends chat's goal is to teach those who are new, rusty, or just want to improve their skills in GOP. Our teachers are well informed about the game and willing to spend time to improve your playing skills.

We have an excellent teaching curriculum designed by Arys. This curriculum is especially designed to increase the skill of our students. Once you have graduated from this course you may advance to Timo's course.
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

Gop School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gop School   Gop School I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 am

I've been reluctant to clean up the forum, but I suppose it was time to proclaim this initiative officially abandoned. I've moved the topics about the Gop School FC to the Outdated archive. The 'Gop School' is now limited to courses by whoever wishes to arrange them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico

Gop School
Page 1 of 1