Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Playing in slowmotion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peterjaja

peterjaja

Playing in slowmotion. Empty
PostSubject: Playing in slowmotion.   Playing in slowmotion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi everyone, i don't really know where to post this topic, so this is probably not relevant to the sector it's in right now ^.

I've already told a few people about this problem, but none of them seemed to know and/or have a solution to this problem. Like 2 years ago, when i was playing runescape, everything was shown in slowmotion. It's a problem that's been bothering me when playing gop too. I get this "slowmotion mode" on every altar besides air (sometimes body and fire work fine too), so i have to switch to software mode on the other altars. I used to think this problem was just bothering me, till about an hour ago, when i ran into some1 with the same problem on youtube. It is shown in this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeZYhX6Hk68.

If any1 knows what could cause this "slowmotion mode" and, maybe, knows a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: Playing in slowmotion.   Playing in slowmotion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

I've had that once before too! A year ago. It looked really cool, and I was almost seriously wondering wheter it was me developing some ninjamatrix super-power to GOP in slowmotion. I was going to avg 45 air with that super-power, until I realised it was just rs lagging me. :/

It went away after I reloaded rs, and I don't know what caused/fixed it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
peterjaja

peterjaja

PostSubject: Re: Playing in slowmotion.   Playing in slowmotion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Ah, strange :/. At first it would go away for me too, but after a while it was permanently there, which made me quit runescape earlier. When i came back to rs like 1 month ago, it wasn't there anymore, so i thought, somehow, it got fixed. Unfortunately after 2 weeks it came back again and i have no clue what to do about it >.<
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: Playing in slowmotion.   Playing in slowmotion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Try delete your .jagex_cache_32 file and reload rs? I think it should be in C:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
peterjaja

peterjaja

PostSubject: Re: Playing in slowmotion.   Playing in slowmotion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Meh, that didn't do anything.. :/ Thx for the help tho:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in slowmotion.   Playing in slowmotion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing in slowmotion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Community :: General Discussion Hub :: GOP-
Jump to: