Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Deleting Old Topics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hoppeeee

hoppeeee

RuneScape name(s) : Wiz Finix

Deleting Old Topics Empty
PostSubject: Deleting Old Topics   Deleting Old Topics I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Shouldn't older forum posts be deleted after a certain period of them being inactive? I think this would make the site more usable and easier to navigate through.
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

Deleting Old Topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Old Topics   Deleting Old Topics I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:12 pm

I'd be careful starting to do this here. I believe older topics can be deleted if they're out of relevance to anyone. I've tried to fight the extreme culture of deleting topics like this in the Gop Addict forums many times now, and I would hate to see this forum turn such a culture as well. That said, I do agree that cleanups may be necessary at times, and for such, maybe there should be a public archive to send old topics to. This archive could even be sorted. If you want to take the first step creating that, don't feel shy to take initiative. : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico

Deleting Old Topics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Archives :: Outdated :: Outdated Suggestions-
Jump to: