Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Don't trust Auos Pro!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosh

Rosh

Don't trust Auos Pro! Empty
PostSubject: Don't trust Auos Pro!   Don't trust Auos Pro! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:36 pm

He taps your orbs then accuses you of defending him.

I didn't touch any of his orbs.

He rage quits after air on the cs.

Don't trust Auos Pro! AousPro
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrland.com
hoppeeee

hoppeeee

RuneScape name(s) : Wiz Finix

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust Auos Pro!   Don't trust Auos Pro! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:25 pm

It sounds like both of you were bantering back and forth a bit. He started it, but then you continued it when you said,

"Auos
You fail
You can't gop"

He may have touched orbs and stuff, but there is no reason you two can't work out problems like these. These are small problems that can get really big if you over-dramatize them, so I suggest forgiving each other and moving on.

Accusations are bound to lead to problems!
Back to top Go down
Rosh

Rosh

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust Auos Pro!   Don't trust Auos Pro! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:38 am

hoppeeee wrote:
It sounds like both of you were bantering back and forth a bit. He started it, but then you continued it when you said,

"Auos
You fail
You can't gop"

He may have touched orbs and stuff, but there is no reason you two can't work out problems like these. These are small problems that can get really big if you over-dramatize them, so I suggest forgiving each other and moving on.

Accusations are bound to lead to problems!

Me saying that is besides the point, I said that AFTER he had started lying to me about the the orbs. There was someone else there who was sitting for him, their name was "PK3r Lif3" or something around that who saw everything.

Also when he tapped my orb I told him "You just tapped my orb" just he carried on playing and didn't say anything about it, not even a "Sorry." (This is also when he accused me that I stopped playing cause he was winning, even though the score was about 18-7 at 1/3 when I stopped).

He still didn't say anything in the lobby and he quit on mind after I beat him on air again.

I overlooked the fact that he tapped my orb as it was an an accident. Lying and accusing me about defending him afterwards though is why I told him he can't GOP. (If you have to lie about moments like these than I don't think he should be part of the GOP community)

A lot of GOP is based around trust, if he is already lying about games what else might he ye about? Maybe all the score he told you as his max were a lie too.

This is also the second time I've had a problem with him, a few weeks ago I told Timo when I tried to give him advice on how to improve his duo techniques, he didn't want to take my advice and just called me "A fucking cunt". That is why he was on my ignore list the first time.
Spoiler:

He also cannot spell "you" or "your":
Don't trust Auos Pro! AuosProYu-1
Back to top Go down
hoppeeee

hoppeeee

RuneScape name(s) : Wiz Finix

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust Auos Pro!   Don't trust Auos Pro! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:05 am

I advise keeping him on ignore if you need to, and playing no games with him anymore, if he annoys you that much. :/...

Though, I think your first encounters were bad, and are only repeating themselves due to bad first impressions.
Back to top Go down
Rosh

Rosh

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust Auos Pro!   Don't trust Auos Pro! I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:16 am

He keeps trying to argue with me again on his alts

Don't trust Auos Pro! Auosfail-1
Back to top Go down
parmy

parmy

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust Auos Pro!   Don't trust Auos Pro! I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:33 am

wow what a fruit, i'll keep it in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust Auos Pro!   Don't trust Auos Pro! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't trust Auos Pro!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Archives :: Outdated :: Outdated Drama-
Jump to: