Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Gee Oh Pee (Informative complaint)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

Gee Oh Pee (Informative complaint) Empty
PostSubject: Gee Oh Pee (Informative complaint)   Gee Oh Pee (Informative complaint) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 am

Disclaimer: This is written by Timo, and I cite only what I have learned from asking questions to Hoppeeee. I would like it, if some of the leaders could make a proper entry for this chat, so that people can read about what its rules and purposes are, as it has those, from a source that have a say about those issues.

Leaders: Hoppeeee and Gusty52.

Purposes:
Gee Oh Pee's purpose is to serve as an (specificly, "the") "elitist", with emphasis on being friendly and welcoming, chat for pros in GOP to be in.

Rules:
- You cannot advertise for other friend's chats within this chat.
- You have to be a pro or have expressed a "wish to learn" in GOP to join this chat.

Ranking system:
Some ranks are still remnants of when they were assigned as a measure of how active they were in GOP, now, these remnants are randomly reflected. Currently, ranks are made on a system designed to make people happy, and people may ask for whichever rank they prefer, up to silver star, and be appointed to such by discretion.

Last edited by Timo on Tue May 01, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
hoppeeee

hoppeeee

RuneScape name(s) : Wiz Finix

Gee Oh Pee (Informative complaint) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gee Oh Pee (Informative complaint)   Gee Oh Pee (Informative complaint) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:01 am

Clicked some plus button and accidentally liked this...
Back to top Go down

Gee Oh Pee (Informative complaint)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Archives :: Outdated :: Outdated Drama-
Jump to: