Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

List of GOP solo achievements

Go down 
+2
Rosh
Gop Academy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gop Academy

Gop Academy

List of GOP solo achievements Empty
PostSubject: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:18 pm

This is a list of what more than 180 goppers of the world has achieved in the different altars.
Skill is correlated with these indexes, yet it has its discrepancies. So one should not judge skill too hastily from these numbers.

The list:
-- GOP solo achievements. --

Reply in here with your personal GOP solo records, old or new, and updates too, if you please.
Also if you have witnessed some score of note, post your account of it here.
Screenshots with some discretion is very welcome.

Timo and Jozan are currently the extent of a comitee to filtrate claims based on credability.
Icy001 is the official genius of numbers and spreadsheet programming, obviously.
Timo, Kid Sasuke, Love Affair and Achecoparita gatheres people's entries.

Spoiler:

If you have any questions as regards proof or evaluation made on the current scores, ask.
Back to top Go down
https://gopacademy.forumotion.com
Rosh

Rosh

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:48 am

Make a new list of records that have been recorded.

A video is genuine proof that the score was done, witnesses and word of mouth can not be trusted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrland.com
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Rosh wrote:
Make a new list of records that have been recorded.

A video is genuine proof that the score was done, witnesses and word of mouth can not be trusted.

I've been asked to do this a couple of times by a couple of people now. I don't really want to do it, though, as it lends, to what I believe as, unnecessary complexity into the listing of people's achievement. I know some people lie, and I (and Jozan) cannot judge every case of a false claim correctly, so there are probably some false scores on that sheet, and I lament that it is so, but don't know what else to do about it. If someone else wishes to go through with it, I'd be glad to see this activity. : )

I've also been thinking about a way to improve on the list displaying coord achievements, as I believe the current form is a bit lacking and confusing, especially the trio scores.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
Aimee
Gop Literacy
Aimee

RuneScape name(s) : Love Affair

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 pm

42 Air
Spoiler:

17 Mind on green, witnessed by Rie Xie X
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosh on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Combined both your posts into one. Please don't post twice in a row, use the edit button to add the information to the last post.)
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Wish we had some statistics on progress (maxes or skills/time). You'd probably rank way high on there!

(Elo anyone?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
Aimee
Gop Literacy
Aimee

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Took me like 3 weeks (!!!) to improve one of my maxes :S

41 Fire! on green witnessed by O R N G 3

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Elriss

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm

17 mind witnessed by Shadix. 41 fire witnessed by Rie. 37 body witnessed by Duet.
Back to top Go down
iMaster Mike

iMaster Mike

RuneScape name(s) : iMaster Mike

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:53 am

I did 2 40's on air and 1 41 my new max!!!! Witnessed by Deo! who also did 2 40's and a 41! :)
Back to top Go down
Aimee
Gop Literacy
Aimee

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:08 pm

32 water solo (witness mrUK99)
Spoiler:

45 fire solo (witness Vuzzle and 27 hobbits)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aimee
Gop Literacy
Aimee

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:06 pm

37 Body solo on yellow, as witnessed by Cherrycola74:
Spoiler:

Oh yea I reached 190 mti ;-)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of GOP solo achievements   List of GOP solo achievements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of GOP solo achievements
Page 1 of 1