Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Never Paid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hoppeeee

hoppeeee

RuneScape name(s) : Wiz Finix

Never Paid Empty
PostSubject: Never Paid   Never Paid I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Timome, 9h3 was telling me the other day that he was never payed for placing 3rd place in the GOP 1v1 Tournament.

Who was in charge of the funds and when will he be payed? :o
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

Never Paid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Paid   Never Paid I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:41 pm

I haven't met him yet, and I've been logging on and off to see if he's on. The Gop Academy Fund prizes have been delivered to 1st and 2nd place, but none of Auos' contributions have made it to our pocketses.

Say, he'll be on tomorrow, aye? About around the time I'm on, say?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

Never Paid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Paid   Never Paid I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Spoiler:

Can you post this in its own thread? I welcome most of it, but I want to say some things about some of it. You probably know how I feel about certain aspects of it, but I like to hear myself talk, so I'll go ahead anyway. Thankyou for the care and contribution you place into the GOP Community! =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
hoppeeee

hoppeeee

Never Paid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Paid   Never Paid I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Certainly - one additional thing, though.

I would like to announce the new rank system to everyone and explain what it's all about as few times as possible. More explanation in the beginning means less explanation and confusion later, as I have discovered is the case with anything pertaining to changes to the ranking system.

So, hold off talking about it just a little longer - until we have a more firm idea of what we are doing. That way, people won't be asking repetitive questions we can't answer. :P

Back to top Go down
iMaster Mike

iMaster Mike

RuneScape name(s) : iMaster Mike

Never Paid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Paid   Never Paid I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Can I judge people in duo? I am not biased towards any player and I want the best for all players. I'm not saying I'm the best, but I have played with many different players and understand certain situations that should be played when working together to score the most orbs possible. With that said, I would love to throw my "two cents" to people who are getting tested as to help them improve and eventually receive the highest rank possible, Captain. I've been working with a few players and I hope I can be a part of this Hope.
Back to top Go down
yayan sun

RuneScape name(s) : Yayan sun

Never Paid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Paid   Never Paid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 pm

I love ya Hopeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
hoppeeee

hoppeeee

Never Paid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Paid   Never Paid I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 am

Hi, silly Yayan. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never Paid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Paid   Never Paid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Paid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Community :: General Discussion Hub-
Jump to: