Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Newcomer Map

Newcomer Map

RuneScape name(s) : Newcomer Map

RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT Empty
PostSubject: RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT   RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
icy001
Gop Literacy
icy001

RuneScape name(s) : Icy001

PostSubject: Re: RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT   RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:08 pm

I can't access it and I'm too lazy to make an account. What does it say?
Back to top Go down
hoppeeee

hoppeeee

RuneScape name(s) : Wiz Finix

PostSubject: Re: RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT   RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:25 am

Duet, owner of Gop Addict friend chat:

"I closed the friends chat.

The number of 5050ers is low. Gop in general is dead, or is close to it.

There are only a few ranks keeping the FC running. These ranks have to re-start the FC every time they log in because there are no ranks online before them.
There are more crashers than ranks.

This is not how the clan should be operating.

Applaud, my friends, the comedy is over. "

Since then...Gop Addict has been reopened but still struggling. They're still at it though. :)
Back to top Go down
icy001
Gop Literacy
icy001

RuneScape name(s) : Icy001

PostSubject: Re: RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT   RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 pm

RIP in peace = rest in peace in peace !
Back to top Go down
Newcomer Map

Newcomer Map

RuneScape name(s) : Newcomer Map

PostSubject: Re: RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT   RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:48 am

Algid wrote:
First off, let me say that the poll was made public because we wanted the GOP Addict community as a whole to be able to vote, not just ranks, ex-ranks, etc. Second, we're obviously clashing on some ideas, and I don't think that we'd ever reach a full decision by just talking things out. Fluh and I have decided, based on what is being said here and the results of the poll, to turn GOP Addict into a social chat. We will still be hosting 50/50, but there will be more freedom within the chat. When the time comes that we're getting a lot more people for 50/50 again, we'll start up just hosting 50/50 games. Thank you all for your input, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM Fluh or myself.

Thanks for your time,
The Administration.

rip in piece Gop Addict
Back to top Go down
esnt

PostSubject: Re: RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT   RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 am

what the hell happened with this chat? No one is every in it?

-runecrapin/esnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT   RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP IN PEACE GOP ADDICT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Community :: Clans-
Jump to: