Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*

Go down 
+2
Zelda
Rosh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosh

Rosh

Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* Empty
PostSubject: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 am

Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores

This table auto updates whenever a new score is added to Timo's Great Orb Project Achievements to view all the score collected Click here

Stack bar chart comparing top 100 GOP players

Last edited by Rosh on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrland.com
Zelda

Zelda

RuneScape name(s) : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:21 pm

This list will probably come in handy, two questions about Timo's sheet though: Isn't Super Beaver and Hockey Bros8 the same guy? If this is the case and I'm not confusing Hockey Bros8 with someone else, his body altar highscore should be changed from 36 to 37. Also, according to the sheet (Timo's) someone has managed to score a 38 on the water altar. Is this just a typing error of 37, or has this actually been done?

Although it's a very impressive list of scores that Timo has managed to put together, it's a shame that people like Sergeplt, Crisha, Mester and Blackie aren't on it (unless they're listed anonymously), and the missing altar scores from Mel, Elriss, Thelgend13, Lombree, and a lot of other great GOPers should be gathered as soon as possible to make this list more correct.

PS: Thread stickied :)
Back to top Go down
http://satwcomic.com
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Zelda wrote:
This list will probably come in handy, two questions about Timo's sheet though: Isn't Super Beaver and Hockey Bros8 the same guy? If this is the case and I'm not confusing Hockey Bros8 with someone else, his body altar highscore should be changed from 36 to 37. Also, according to the sheet (Timo's) someone has managed to score a 38 on the water altar. Is this just a typing error of 37, or has this actually been done?

Although it's a very impressive list of scores that Timo has managed to put together, it's a shame that people like Sergeplt, Crisha, Mester and Blackie aren't on it (unless they're listed anonymously), and the missing altar scores from Mel, Elriss, Thelgend13, Lombree, and a lot of other great GOPers should be gathered as soon as possible to make this list more correct.

PS: Thread stickied :)

Mel is Love is on the list in incomplete entries (because she's a compulsive liar and we don't know what she's achieved), and Uriel Gale and Superheat saw her do 38 water. Elriss, Thelgend13 are on the list, and Lombree(Mexie) "can't remember" his scores.

Who's Blackie? Mester doesn't GOP outside world 61.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Timo wrote:
Mel is Love is on the list in incomplete entries (because she's a compulsive liar and we don't know what she's achieved), and Uriel Gale and Superheat saw her do 38 water.
Aha, I see. I thought Sado was a compulsive liar as well though, lol. Oh well, I suppose it doesn't really matter how truthful they are as long as their scores are witnessed by someone who can actually be trusted =]

Timo wrote:
Elriss, Thelgend13 are on the list
Hmm, if that's the case they must be listed on their alternate accounts, as I can only see them listed as incomplete entries.

Timo wrote:
Who's Blackie?
A pretty good GOPer that's been around for at least 3 years, if not more. I'm not sure if he's still active as I haven't GOPed in ages. Anyways, he was named something like "theblackholl" when I first saw him in 2010. After that he's had multiple name changes, hence he's known as "Blackie". Former captain in Gop Addict and former general in Gop Addict 2 if that helps. Not sure about his maxes, but he was at least capable of low 40s and high 30s on air altar solos when I was around.

Timo wrote:
Mester doesn't GOP outside world 61.
Oh, I figured she'd stopped playing for tokens by now. Doesn't she have millions of them already? O_o
Back to top Go down
Aimee
Gop Literacy
Aimee

RuneScape name(s) : Love Affair

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:24 pm

I know a certain person crashing Gop Addict once in a while who is referred to as Blackie. His most common used account is "soul of hann". Don't know if this is the same person?

Hockey Bros8 = Super Beaver? o_O really?
Back to top Go down
Nutt

Nutt

RuneScape name(s) : Not Nutt

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Blackie is "soul of hann" (theblackholl/hannibal lec are the only names I can remember)

And I'm pretty sure Beaver isn't Hockey Bros8 ;o
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Aimee wrote:
I know a certain person crashing Gop Addict once in a while who is referred to as Blackie. His most common used account is "soul of hann". Don't know if this is the same person?
Nutt wrote:
Blackie is "soul of hann" (theblackholl/hannibal lec are the only names I can remember)
Yea, that's the guy. He's still holding onto his habit of being an "on and off" crasher I see, lol.

PS: If you happen to see him on one day, tell him Zelda says "Hi" =]

Aimee wrote:
Hockey Bros8 = Super Beaver? o_O really?
Nutt wrote:
I'm pretty sure Beaver isn't Hockey Bros8 ;o
I probably just mixed the "Bros8" part with something else. When I come to think of it, I think Super Beaver's alternate account is called "Hockey Fan8" instead. I suppose certain GOPers main and alternate account names are starting to erase themselves from my memory after 10 months without GOPing, lol.

Back to top Go down
Redefinition

Redefinition

RuneScape name(s) : Redefinition

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Yay, I've been added! Unfortunately, my name has been spelled slightly wrong. :( #65, it's "Redefinition", not "Redefenition". Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rosh

Rosh

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:26 pm

I have changed the name for you.

Redefinition wrote:
Yay, I've been added! Unfortunately, my name has been spelled slightly wrong. :( #65, it's "Redefinition", not "Redefenition". Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrland.com
Redefinition

Redefinition

RuneScape name(s) : Redefinition

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Rosh wrote:
I have changed the name for you.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*   Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 100 GOP players ranked by solo scores*
Page 1 of 1