Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
icy001
Gop Literacy
icy001

RuneScape name(s) : Icy001

The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 Empty
PostSubject: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 am

Since there was no formal announcement, there will be now. You may access it at https://gopacademy.forumotion.com/h12-gop-angle-map.

Note: If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you may need to go to F12 developer tools and set "Document mode" to "IE9 standards". If you are using Firefox, it won't work, and you will have to switch to either Chrome or Internet Explorer. If you are using Chrome or IE10, then there is nothing to worry about :)

Any and all posts in the future regarding this map go here.

Last edited by icy001 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Timo likes this post

Back to top Go down
icy001
Gop Literacy
icy001

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Updated! There is now functionality to show you where you will run to get an orb.
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 am

Um, Icy. This is amazing... And I'm not even able to really appreciate how amazing it really is !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
Redefinition

Redefinition

RuneScape name(s) : Redefinition

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 am

Timo wrote:
Um, Icy. This is amazing... And I'm not even able to really appreciate how amazing it really is !

That. ^ Great job Icy!
Back to top Go down
icy001
Gop Literacy
icy001

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Thanks everyone for the support!

I'm in the middle of changing the color scheme to better match the color scheme of this forum. I'm not done, but how does it look so far?
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:07 pm

icy001 wrote:
Thanks everyone for the support!

I'm in the middle of changing the color scheme to better match the color scheme of this forum. I'm not done, but how does it look so far?

Pff, it's like my old colors ! Wonderful. ^.^

Expecting to see you make a 2d version of GOP as well. : )
Back to top Go down
icy001
Gop Literacy
icy001

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Pfff.

Can you help me map out spawn locations for the mind, water, and earth altars? I've done air, fire, and body (those altars are small enough that I can judge whether a spawn spawns in each square by memory).
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:14 am

Back to top Go down
icy001
Gop Literacy
icy001

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

I'm adding them to the GOP angle map! Take a look!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001   The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultra-New Ultra-Fast Ultra-Useful Angle Map by Icy001
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Education and frontiers :: Altar maps-
Jump to: