Gop Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently inactive, and the goppers who still gop mostly hang out on Discord. Some of them, at least!

Home  Angle map !  GOP emulator !  GOP Hiscores Sheet  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  Tournament of Tea  YT GOP school  TeaTea  

Multi-quote button?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda

Zelda

RuneScape name(s) : Meh

Multi-quote button? Empty
PostSubject: Multi-quote button?   Multi-quote button? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Hopefully most people reading this post have already guessed what the suggestion is about, simply by reading the title of the topic and looking at which section the topic is posted in. However, for the ones who still have no clue what this suggestion is about, here's the answer: It's a suggestion about adding a multi-quote button to our forums.

Some of you might be wondering about what a multi-quote button is, what it does and why we need one on these forums (most likely not though as it's pretty self-explaining, but oh well, lol), here's a short explaination for those people: A multi-quote button is a button that you can add to any webpage, but that is most commonly found on discussion forums. Its purpose is solely to make the users on the site able to select a bunch of different posts to quote from when making a reply (useful when replying to threads with a lot of replies). The multi-quote button will be shown on every single post in a topic, and it normally highlights as you press it. After your done selecting the wanted posts to quote from simply press the "Add reply" button at the bottom and all your quotes will be ready for you to use.

I believe Lucid and Arys are familiar with the button from the Gop Addict forums, so feel free to "steal" "their" version of it whenever you've got the time, as it works great =P
Back to top Go down
http://satwcomic.com
Newcomer Map

Newcomer Map

RuneScape name(s) : Newcomer Map

PostSubject: Re: Multi-quote button?   Multi-quote button? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 am

Support
Also quick reply
Back to top Go down
Timo
Gop Literacy
Timo

RuneScape name(s) : Timome, Isamond, Vinterhymn, Anand Wa Neo,

PostSubject: Re: Multi-quote button?   Multi-quote button? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:58 am

While you're at it, Lucid, make it so we can use WYSIWYG editor on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thymonico
Zelda

Zelda

RuneScape name(s) : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Multi-quote button?   Multi-quote button? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 am

Nevv wrote:
Also quick reply
Oh, hi there Nevv, long time no see. Anyhow, I totally forgot about that feature as I never really used it myself. It's great for making short, fast replies though. Support!
Timo wrote:
While you're at it, Lucid, make it so we can use WYSIWYG editor on here.
This was always a problem on the Gop Addict forums as well, it was never fixed in my time there, so it's probably a bit complex to fix. I'm posting solely from a cellphone anyway, so it'll be the same for me either way, lol. Support though.

PS: Why was the "Thanks" button added? Doesn't the "+" button serve the exact same purpose? Also, why does the button only show up in this thread? O_o
Back to top Go down
http://satwcomic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi-quote button?   Multi-quote button? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multi-quote button?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gop Academy :: Archives :: Outdated :: Outdated Suggestions-
Jump to: